Project-Based Learning (PBL)
Project-based learning is a dynamic classroom approach in which students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire transferable knowledge.
- Combining several content areas can guide students to develop a deep understanding of how climate change affects them and their community.226
- The Claim, Evidence, Reasoning framework is a scaffolded way to teach the scientific method.27.2k
- One school used a PBL unit that combined science, math, and cooking dumplings to explore the many cultures that make up their community.1.4k
- Reflecting on learning and student voice and choice are core elements of project-based learning, and they’re also key to differentiation.13.5k
- Taking students’ interests into account when designing project-based learning helps ensure that they stay engaged throughout the unit.770