Explore and share tips, strategies, and resources for helping students develop in prekindergarten and preschool.
- On March 18, 2020, Simone Kern tweeted that simply “recreating schools at home” passes up a golden opportunity to engage kids in authentic, self-directed learning.31.5k
- School leaders can help sustain early grades teachers’ job satisfaction with strategies that foster their joy in working with young children.220
- Five ways teachers can celebrate and extend the linguistic expertise of young students who speak two or more languages.10.2k
- These books with characters who use tech to communicate with those they can’t be with in person should engage early learners.213
- Children’s books often contain valuable lessons that can help young students begin to think like mathematicians.1.1k