Looking for the right mix of face-to-face instruction with technology-mediated activities? Find tips and resources for structuring learning across a range of blended-learning models.
- Replacing your lectures with self-made videos can boost students’ engagement and free you up to work with them directly.14.8k
- It can be a challenge to engage students when they’re at school only a few days a week—station rotations and flipping the classroom can help.7.3k
- Implementing this method makes dividing a teacher’s time between students in class and those working at home much easier.6.7k
- When some students are in class and others are attending live online, teachers have unique challenges and opportunities.6.5k
- Replacing or supplementing your lessons with instructional videos has a large impact on student learning, the research shows.705
- Tips for bringing the unique learning opportunities of small-group discussions to online class sessions.3.2k
- An online option for training provides teachers with flexibility and choice and can offset some costs associated with PD.337