Find and share ideas for checking in with students during a project, class, or semester to assess their learning and see if content or instruction needs adjusting.
- These techniques guide all students to process course content and then actively demonstrate their learning.20.9k
- Finding out what your students are really learning remains indispensable to teaching. Here’s what teachers are doing to check for understanding online.14.5k
- Many teachers find it difficult to gauge how well students understand a lesson in an online classroom. A technique common among award-winning online instructors should help.11.1k
- Feedback is an essential part of learning, but not all of it is productive. We’ve collected five best practices for giving students feedback.29.7k
- When students practice metacognition, the act of thinking about their thinking helps them make greater sense of their life experiences and start achieving at higher levels.21k